If you are new to Mission to Learn, or have simply decided to spend a bit more time exploring what is here, the posts listed on this page represent good places to start.
It’s also good to know that the whole focus here is on lifelong learning. I mean that not so much in the sense of accumulating knowledge about specific topics but rather in the spirit of how we can continually learn, grow, and live the most fulfilling lives possible. In general, the posts here focus on:
- How we learn
- How we can learn more effectively and efficiently
- How we can use our ability to learn to create more meaningful and fulfilling lives
Naturally, you can also read more about Mission to Learn on the About page.
A Definition of Learning
Since this is a blog about learning, it’s worth knowing how we define learning – our definition may be a little different from what you have seen before.
How We Learn
The following are examples of posts that highlight some of the latest research on how our minds work, how we learn, and how our ability to learn is impacted by things like our diet, our sleep habits, and our physical health.
- Exercise and Learning: 5 Recent Studies Strengthen the Connection
- New Study: Those Expecting to Teach Learn Better
- 5 Powerful Lifelong Learning Strategies for Your Toolbox
To learn more effectively, you have to establish good habits.
- 15 Ways of the Successful Self-Directed Learner
- Applying the 6 Key Adult Learning Principles to Yourself
- How to Become a Reflection Ninja: After Action Reviews
The following posts offer some great tools and resources you can use to enhance your learning efforts.
- 25 Free Online Resources and Web Apps for Lifelong Learners
- 15 Free Online Collaboration Tools and Apps
- 25 Sites and Tools to Exercise Your Brain
- The 10 Bona Fide Best Sites for Sharpening Your Critical Thinking Skills
Well, that’s it for now. Please let me know any comments you have about the items above or about things you might like to see here on Mission to Learn going forward.
Mission to Learn
If you like what you see, please join the ongoing Mission to Learn by subscribing to the RSS feed or signing up to receive posts by e-mail by using the form toward the top left of the page.
2 thoughts on “Welcome to Mission to Learn”
I recognize that it is really very useful and informative website for education quetions. I like it very much.
Pingback: Managers: Write Down Your Personal and Team Successes! « Managing eLearning