Do you want to inspire your employees, members, or broader community to be avid, effective lifelong learners?
Then you are in the right place.
Lifelong learning is more important than ever before. The employment and economic landscape has changed dramatically because of what technology has made possible. Information flows through our work and personal networks at blistering speed. Artificial intelligence and robotics are well on their way to reshaping the global job market.
Massive change, in short, is the order of the day – and the only way to adapt and evolve is to embrace constant, effective lifelong learning.
A sample from “The L Factor”
I’ve been an entrepreneur, advisor, teacher, and author in the world of adult lifelong learning for more than two decades. I have the experience, insights, and practical guidance needed to take individuals and organizations beyond stale old notions of lifelong learning and embrace the dynamic forms of learning and growth that are possible – and required – in the 21st century.
Through stories and active engagement, I can help your audience:
- Understand how dramatically lifelong learning has changed – and why it matters
- Find the core motivations to drive their own lifelong learning
- Become fully open and committed to true, life-changing learning
- Embrace the practices of the most effective lifelong learners
This is not a dry, academic speech or an empty “we all need to learn” talk. This is high-impact, life-altering experience that will put your workers, your members, your stakeholders on the path to higher performance, higher life satisfaction, and higher potential for the future.
Sound like an experience you would like to deliver for your audience? Contact me.
Examples of Past Venues
- Alliance for Nonprofit Management Annual Conference
- American Library Association Midwinter Conference
- American Society of Association Executives Annual Meeting (Multiple)
- American Society of Association Executives Great Ideas Conference (Multiple)
- American Society of Association ExecutivesTechnology Conference (Multiple)
- Association Executives of North Carolina Annual Technology Showcase (Multiple)
- Association Forum of Chicagoland Annual Meeting
- Association New Media Summit
- Avectra Annual Users and Developers Conference
- Blackboard Association Day
- California Society of Association Executives Annual Meeting
- CommPartners Spark Idea Series
- Council of State Home Care and Hospice Associations, Annual Meeting
- e-Higher Education: A Summit for Senior Executives
- Empire Society of Association Executives, Annual Conference & Expo (Multiple)
- Executive MBA Council Annual Meeting
- Georgia Society of Association Executive, Annual Meeting
- Graduate Management Admissions Council Annual Meeting
- Harrisburg University Social Media Summit
- Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts, Spring Conference
- International Association of Exhibitions and Events
- International Association for Management Education Annual Meeting (AACSB)
- LERN Annual Conference
- Medbiquitous Annual Meeting
- Michigan Society of Executives Annual Meeting
- N-TEN National Technology Conference
- National Speakers Association, Carolina Chapter
- NC Association of Medical Equipment Services
- NCTech4Good Conference
- Professional Engineers of North Carolina, Annual Meeting
- Professional Insurance Agents of New York Webinar
- RTPnet 5th Annual Conference
- South Carolina Society of Association Executives Annual Meeting
- South Carolina Society of Association Executives Technology Seminar
- SmartGrowth Canada Network Conference
- UNC- Chapel Hill: Leadership Development in the Virtual Age
- Vistage International
Again, just drop me a line if you want to explore making making real learning happen at your next event.