It’s more important than ever to be an effective learner!
Regular updates from Mission to Learn help you take your learning to a new level. And when you sign up for them, we’ll send you a free, digital copy of 10 Ways to Be a Better Learner, a brief but powerful eBook that gives you the keys to becoming a better learner fast.
Learn better: that single phrase sums up exactly what it takes to thrive in our complex, fast-changing world.
If you are ready to take charge of your learning and turn the challenges of our times into opportunities for personal and professional growth, then sign up for Mission to Learn updates and you’ll get 10 Ways to Be A Better Learner as a free gift. Grounded in research, but practical in its application, 10 Ways to Be a Better Learner is a quick read that delivers high impact.
Prefer a hard copy or Kindle version?
- Purchase 10 Ways to Be a Better Learner on Amazon (print or eBook)
If you prefer a print version ($5.99) or a Kindle version ($2.99) of the book, this is the way to go. (Though I still encourage you to sign up for the newsletter. I regularly send out high-value resources to help you on your mission to learn.)
You can also:
Learn Better: Resources
Below are links to resources referenced in 10 Ways to Be a Better Learner as well as to any updates related to the book.
Chapter 1: Adopt the Right Mind Set
- An infographic that explains the differences between a fixed and a growth mindset
- We Learn More From Success Than Failure
- Breathing Exercises
- One Sentence Journal
- Online Reminder Service
- 5 Powerful Reasons to Make Reflection a Daily Habit, and How to Do It
Chapter 2: Cultivate Your Network
Chapter 3: Ask Questions
Chapter 8: Use Technology Better
- Quantitative aptitude tests
- Civic literacy test
- Open Educational Resources
- 26 Learning Games to Change the World
- 100 Free Places to Learn Online and Counting
- Mini Podcasting Guide
- A Dozen Favorite Technology Tools for Learning
Chapter 9: Mind Your Body
- Brain Foods: The Effect of Nutrients on Brain Function
- MIT study on sleep and memory
- Average sleep requirements
- How much physical activity do you need?
Chapter 10: Embrace Responsibility
- Democracy and Education (full text online)