That’s how I would like to live life, and I’m on a mission to learn how to do it – and to help others learn. I hope you will join me.
Week in and week out I explore questions like:
- How can I develop habits that make me a successful lifelong learner?
- What does the latest science tell us about how we learn?
- How can I boost my performance in the areas of personal life and work that I care about the most?
- How can we consistently apply what we learn to live healthier, happier, more fulfilling lives?
- How can I help others learn and contribute to making the world a better place?
- What does it mean to be “wise” – and how can we advance toward wisdom?
If you find yourself often asking similar questions, then this is definitely the place for you. Use the form over to the right to to receive regular updates and valuable bonus content (for starters, a free PDF version of 10 Ways to Be a Better Learner), or just poke around on the site at your leisure.
Either way, I welcome you as a companion on our shared mission to learn!
If you are interested in guest posting, please read the guest post guidelines.
So who’s behind this site?
The guy over to the left there is me, Jeff Cobb, your host here on Mission to Learn. I’m a dedicated lifelong learner, an author, and a speaker. I have also been an entrepreneur and consultant in the field of lifelong learning, continuing education, and professional development for more than two decades.
My view is that we live in an incredible time for lifelong learning – the Web is packed with resources and ways for us to connect and collaborate with others. But all these opportunities come with challenges. It pays to have a strong understanding of how we learn and how we can leverage learning to live our lives in an intelligent, informed, and fulfilling way. My mission here is to find the answers to those questions, and with any luck, to help others along the way.
I sincerely hope you will join me on the mission to learn!
Founder Mission to Learn
P.S. – Other quick facts about me, if you really happen to be interested: