At the moment, I don’t have a dedicated Mission to Learn podcast. I have in the past, and may in the future, but in the meantime, here are two podcasts I host that are learning-related – both focus on the business of lifelong learning, though from somewhat different perspectives.
Co-hosted with Celisa Steele, my partner at Tagoras, Leading Learning is the podcast for leaders and aspiring leaders in the business of continuing education, professional development, and lifelong learning. You can subscribe to podcast through iTunes or Stitcher Radio or any podcatcher service you may use (e.g Overcast). And, if you like the podcast, be sure to give it a tweet!
Here are some example episodes:
- Make It Stick with Peter C. Brown
- Pre-suaded to Learn with Robert Cialdini
- Getting Contagious – and Curious – with Jonah Berger
- The Mainstreaming of Lifelong Learning
- The Learning Business Professional
- 10 Critical Shifts in the Market for Lifelong Learning
- The Learning Business Maturity Model
Exploring What It Means to Lead Learning
- Exploring Gamification and Learning with Karl Kapp
- Rethinking a Dangerous Art Form with Dr. Will Thalheimer
The Learning Revolution Podcast
The Learning Revolution podcast is a 21-episode series I developed as a companion to my book, Leading the Learning Revolution. It’s aimed at individuals who want to launch and grow a successful business selling online courses and other educational offerings. You can check out interviews on the Learning Revolution site or subscribe by RSS, iTunes, or Stitcher Radio. If you like the podcast, be sure to give it a tweet!
Here are some examples of past shows:
The initial episodes of the show are from interviews I did while writing Leading the Learning Revolution (Amacom 2013). I have continued on since then, though, and plan to continue offering episodes that can help you grow an audience, build a thriving education and training business, and change the world!